The beginner Kitesurf course that introduces you to this awesome sport. This is a fantastic day out learning the basics of kitesurfing. This course takes you through a short theory session, then right into the practical kite flying. This lesson runs for 2.5 hours and up to 3.5 hours with 3 students.
Day 1 Kitesurf Course
- Learning with fully qualified BKSA instructor
- Full Equipment rental, board, harness, leash, helmet, boots, D-power kite, flotation aid and rash vest.
- Post lesson report and feedback
Price: SR 550
1 Student 2.5 Hours
2 Students 3 Hours
Level 1 - Introduction to Kite Flying
- Part 1 - Basic kite handling
- Part 2 - LEI rigging launching and basic flying
- Part 3 Basic bodydragging, generating power
- Part 4 - Directional bodydragging, control and self rescue