The beginner Kitesurf course that introduces you to this awesome sport. This is a fantastic day out learning the basics of kitesurfing. This course takes you through a small theory lessons then right into the practical kite flying. This lesson can be done with up to three students & can run for 5 hours.
Day 1 Kitesurf Course
Price: SR 550
- Learning with fully qualified BKSA instructors
- Full Equipment rental, board, harness, leash, helmet, boots, D-power kite, flotation aid and rash vest.
- Certificate from Super Kite Day for course completion
Level 1 - Introduction to Kite Flying
- Part 1 - Basic kite handling
- Part 2 - LEI rigging launching and basic flying
- Part 3 Basic bodydragging, generating power
- Part 4 - Directional bodydragging, control and self rescue