School/Kite camp Terms & Conditions
Super Kite Day School Policy
We aim to offer the best teaching and kiteboarding experience possible. We want you to have a fantastic time during your lesson. If you have any comments or complaints, please get in touch and we will make things right. It's our passion to make our students happy and learn in a safe and fun way. We aim and strive to be the best and offer first class service. Our school is fully qualified to operate independently, we have Senior level 2 BKSA Status which allows us to legally run a school as an independent business. Super Kite Day requires you to complete the medical form prior to doing lessons. Your information will be only used in cases of emergency and never shared with third party's. We will not be held responsible for injuries incurred. Kiteboarding is a safe sport but doing it dangerously and not complying with your instructors instructions can lead to injury or even death.
All our instructors are fully qualified with up to date first aid certificates, power boat license and we have a Senior Level 2 BKSA instructor on site at all times. Any issues must be taken to the Senior instructor Abe Alzouman who is in charge of the Super Kite Day School, KiteCamps and head of customer relations. Do not take lessons from fake or unqualified instructors. They are not allowed to teach without level 2 status. Ask for credentials all the time. We can provide ours with notice.
Gear rental is offered at our school but requires a recap lesson assessment charged at the Private 1 to 1 rate.
GoPro video filming and transfer service subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Prices can change without notice. All payments must be made in full prior to the lesson. Terms and conditions can change without notice.
Lesson Cancellation policy
Lessons will be scheduled on your availability. We will inform you as early as possible of any potential or definite cancellation due to bad forecast such as not enough wind, too much wind, off shore wind, storm weather with thunder and lightning.
We will contact you the day before your lesson to confirm a beach trip.
Because we rely on wind and weather to give lessons, we can’t predict any changes in the weather that would make carrying on the lesson impossible. If such changes should happen, we will reschedule the remaining time of your lesson to another day at our discretion. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
There is a SR 200 cancellation fee paid upfront on your first lesson. Should you need to reschedule lesson you must give us 2 weeks notice as we will not be able to offer refunds. Customers cancelling lessons will be charged SR 200 extra next lesson on top of course price.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult will be watching the lesson either from the beach or in the water close to the instructor. The adult will be provided appropriate equipment if he chooses to go in the water. The adult must not intervene unless asked by the instructor. The adult cannot take part in the lesson unless he also books.
Super Kite Day reserve the right to cancel events and bookings.
Kite Camp policy
Once booked and paid for, Kite camps cannot be refunded in case cancellation.
In case of a cancellation on our side, all booking already paid for will be refunded to the customers. Transfer charges may apply (Paypal). Tourism Tax may apply too. No refunds even in the event of natural disasters (Avalanche).
Riders must have there own kiteboarding equipment, snowboard/skis/twintips/harness etc. Warm technical clothing is required for snowkite camps and appropriate clothing for kitesurf camps. Kitecamps are for over 18's only however, please contact us for younger riders. SKD reserve the right to cancel events and bookings.
Super Kite Day will not be held responsible for injuries incurred. All riders must have kiteboarding insurance and appropriate health insurance.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Super Kite Day's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Super Kite Day's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Super Kite Day at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Super Kite Day's website are provided "as is". Super Kite Day makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Super Kite Day does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Super Kite Day or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Super Kite Day's Internet site, even if Super Kite Day or a Super Kite Day authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Super Kite Day's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Super Kite Day does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Super Kite Day may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Super Kite Day does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Super Kite Day has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Super Kite Day of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Super Kite Day's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of England, Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.