Kiteboarding with Friends is always better! Equipment is provided for everyone. We even use more than one kite at the same time so you get as much learning time on the kite as possible. We aim to quickly get you and your friends to a level of independence to be able to enjoy kiteboarding togehter for a lifetime.
Group Kitesuf Course
600 SAR for 3 Hours
2 Students 3 Hours
3 Students 3.5 Hours
- Learning with fully qualified BKSA or IKO instructor
- Full Equipment Provided
- D-power LEI (Leading Edge Inflatable) kite with Bar, Lines and Pump and trainer kites
- Board - Large and Small Sizes Available
- Harness (S/M/L)
- Helmet (S/M and M/L)
- Ozone Handle Pass Safety Leash V1
- Boot Sizes 7 UK- 13 UK
- Flotation Aid / Impact Vest.
- Equipment Preparation and Cleaning
- Ice Box with Cold Water and Drinks available
- Beach Chairs
- Additional 2 Hour Online Kiteboarding Safety Briefing on Zoom with Abe. 1st hour after your first lesson trainer kite lesson and 2nd hour after your first LEI lesson.
Level 1 - Introduction to Kite Flying
- Part 1 - Basic kite handling
- Part 2 - LEI rigging launching and basic flying
- Part 3 Basic bodydragging, generating power
- Part 4 - Directional bodydragging, control and self rescue
Level 2 - Introduction to the board
- Part 1 - Introduction to the boards and board start technique
- Part 2 - First board starts
- Part 3 - First rides including prolonged power delivery
- Part 4 - Independent Kiteboarding - riding with others
Coaching sessions - Improving techniques
- Riding upwind
- Basic jumping
- Equipment tuning
- Advanced launch, land & rescue techniques
The First lesson includes a 1 Hour Kiteboarding safety briefing on Zoom with Abe the Senior BKSA instructor. This online class is free of charge and can be arranged after your first lesson with us. Best done on a PC screen or touchpad. Phone screens may be too small for the presentation. Webcam not required. Only a microphone is needed from your end. Once you have completed an LEI (Leading Edge Inflatable) training day we will arrange your second online class to further your training.
Plan for the Day
We will provide you with everything you will need to do your kiteboarding lesson. Just bring a towel, swim shorts, T-shirt, sun cream (optional) and we will make sure you have a super kite day.
The meeting location is normally Hijaz fuel station. From here you can fuel up your car although we advice to do this the day before. You can also get a coffee here if you wish. Then we will take you to Shoiaba beach lagoon. Also provided are cold drinks and fresh water shower on the spot.
We will cater to each persons needs. We know some people learn at different rates than others but we will do our best to keep everyone at the same level so you all enjoy your day together. We want to get you to all to become independent riders so you can take these skills and enjoy many beach trips together even after your course.