You are required to prove your riding ability before we can rent Kiteboarding equipment to you. This can be with video, photos or any certification you may have. You can then qualify for equipment rental. We can arrange pick up and collection of items for 60 SAR. Rental is for 24 hours because of the long distance to the beach, so you can make a super kite day of it.
- Rent an Ice Box for 10 SAR per Day.
- Rent an Electric shower with water tank for 25 SAR per Day.
Kite Rental Options: 400 SAR per Day
- Ozone Edge 10m V9 with Bar & Pump & Leash
- Ozone Catalyst 7m with Bar & Pump & Leash
- North 15m with Bar & Pump & Leash
- Cabrinha 12m with Bar & Pump & Leash
- Cabrinha 9m with Bar & Pump & Leash
Trainer Kite Rental Options: 320 SAR per Day
- Flysurfer Viron 2 Deluxe 4m with Bar & Leash (Foil Trainer D-Power Kite)
- Flysurfer Viron 2 Deluxe 6m with Bar & Leash (Foil Trainer D-Power Kite)
- Flysurfer Viron 2 Deluxe 8m with Bar & Leash (Foil Trainer D-Power Kite)
Board Options: 170 SAR Per Day
- Flysurfer Radical 6 Size 133 x 40cm
- Flysurfer Radical 5 Size 144 x 46 cm
Other Equipment Options: 30 SAR Per Day
Mystic Warrior Harness (S/M/L)
Mystic Helmet (S/M and M/L)
Boot Sizes 7 UK- 13 UK
Flotation Aid / Impact Vest.
FULL Equipment Rental: 600 SAR per Day
Rental is for 24 Hours
We can pick up and collect equipment in Jeddah City for 60 SAR or you can collect from our location.
Experience awesomeness with the RADICAL6 twintip boards from FLYSURFER. These boards really are a work of art when it comes to upwind performance and freestyle riding. Super comfy bindings and no water spray at all. This might be your new board.
Plan for the Day
Our assistant will hand over the equipment in Jeddah city and arrange a meeting location and meeting time. Rental is for 24 hours. Please return equipment clean. We charge 30 SAR for Kite cleaning and 50 SAR for full cleaning fee.
We can not rent equipment to anyone. We require you to provide evidence of your skill level. This can be photos or preferably video. You must show us you know how to use equipment by telling us about your background, what winds you have experience flying in, what kites do you use at home, what is your riding style etc. If you can satisfy us with these answers, you can qualify to rent.