This one to one course is for people who want to make the most of their day on the water. If you have a busy schedule and don't have too much time, this course is for you. We aim to get you up and riding first day but this is up to your progression. This intensive course runs for 5 hours including a break.
Super Kite Day VIP Course
Get up & riding in 1 Day *
- Learning with fully qualified BKSA instructors
- Full Equipment rental, board, harness, leash, helmet, boots, D-power kite, flotation aid and rash vest.
- Post lesson report and feedback
Price: SR 1230
Level 1 - Introduction to Kite Flying
- Part 1 - Basic kite handling
- Part 2 - LEI rigging launching and basic flying
- Part 3 Basic bodydragging, generating power
- Part 4 - Directional bodydragging, control and self rescue
Level 2 - Introduction to the board
- Part 1 - Introduction to the boards and board start technique
- Part 2 - First board starts
- Part 3 - First rides including prolonged power delivery
- Part 4 - Independent Kiteboarding - riding with others
Coaching sessions - Improving techniques
- Riding upwind
- Basic Jumping
- Equipment tuning
- Advanced launch, land & rescue techniques
* We aim to get up up and riding in the first day. This will depend on you and your ability to progress during the course.