Get quality kitesurfing time with private one to one tuition. This is the best way to progress your kitesurfing skills quickly. You can start from Day 1 or carry on from wherever you left off. Coaching is also available if you want to progress your range of tricks. Minimum 3 hours booking.
Private 1 to 1 Kitesurf Course
Progress at your own pace
- Learning with fully qualified BKSA instructor
- Full Equipment rental, board, harness, leash, helmet, boots, D-power kite, flotation aid and rash vest.
- Post lesson report and feedback
750 SR for 3 Hours (250 SR Per Hour)
Level 1 - Introduction to Kite Flying
- Part 1 - Basic kite handling
- Part 2 - LEI rigging launching and basic flying
- Part 3 Basic bodydragging, generating power
- Part 4 - Directional bodydragging, control and self rescue
Level 2 - Introduction to the board
- Part 1 - Introduction to the boards and board start technique
- Part 2 - First board starts
- Part 3 - First rides including prolonged power delivery
- Part 4 - Independent Kiteboarding - riding with others
Coaching sessions - Improving techniques
- Riding upwind
- Basic Jumping
- Equipment tuning
- Advanced launch, land & rescue techniques
What to Know
We will provide you with everything you will need to do your kiteboarding lesson. Just bring some drinks, food, towel and some sun cream and we will make sure you have a super kite day. We also provide radios for communication on the water as well as a Gopro filming service. Being able to see yourself in a video is another great way to learn. Ask us if you would like to add this service. We can even make a pro edit for you to share with your friends and show your progression.