To learn Kitesurfing we recommend a minimum of 12 hours. This can be spread out on 4 days. This is the best way to progress your kitesurfing skills quickly. Learning on a one-to-one basis is the best learning experience. You can start from any level, if you are new to kitesurfing or want to just recap and get back into it, we can adapt to your exact level and requirements.
Private 1 to 1 Kitesurf Course
Progress at your own pace
1000 SAR for 3 Hours
- Learning with fully qualified BKSA instructor
- Full Equipment Provided
- D-power LEI (Leading Edge Inflatable) kite with Bar, Lines and Pump and trainer kites
- Board - Large and Small Sizes Available
- Harness (S/M/L)
- Helmet (S/M and M/L)
- Ozone Handle Pass Safety Leash V1
- Boot Sizes 7 UK- 13 UK
- Flotation Aid / Impact Vest.
- Equipment Preparation and Cleaning
- Ice Box with Cold Water and Drinks available
- Beach Chairs
- Electric Shower
- Transport to Dinner after lesson
- Post Course report and feedback
Level 1 - Introduction to Kite Flying
- Part 1 - Basic kite handling
- Part 2 - LEI rigging launching and basic flying
- Part 3 Basic bodydragging, generating power
- Part 4 - Directional bodydragging, control and self rescue
Level 2 - Introduction to the board
- Part 1 - Introduction to the boards and board start technique
- Part 2 - First board starts
- Part 3 - First rides including prolonged power delivery
- Part 4 - Independent Kiteboarding - riding with others
Coaching sessions - Improving techniques
- Riding upwind
- Basic Jumping
- Equipment tuning
- Advanced launch, land & rescue techniques
Plan for the Day
We will provide you with everything you will need to do your kiteboarding lesson. Just bring a towel, swim shorts, T-shirt, sun cream (optional) and we will make sure you have a super kite day.
The meeting location is normally Hijaz fuel station. From here you can fuel up your car although we advice to do this the day before. You can also get a coffee here if you wish. Then we will take you to Shoiaba beach lagoon. Also provided are cold drinks and fresh water shower on the spot.
We find you can't get better training than 1 to 1. Having 100% of the time dedicated to you. With this course we can focus on exactly what you need to become an independent kiteboarder. We want to give you the skills that will last you a life time.