This course is done over a 2 day period. Designed to take you through everything you would do on your Day 1 then follow up with the next part of the course; get you up and riding on the board! Course runs for 10 hours over two days and can have up to three students.
Day 1 & 2 Kitesurf Course
Price: SR 1050
- Learning with fully qualified BKSA instructors
- Full Equipment rental, board, harness, leash, helmet, boots, D-power kite, flotation aid and rash vest.
- Certificate from Super Kite Day for course completion
Level 1 - Introduction to Kite Flying
- Part 1 - Basic kite handling
- Part 2 - LEI rigging launching and basic flying
- Part 3 Basic bodydragging, generating power
- Part 4 - Directional bodydragging, control and self rescue
Level 2 - Introduction to the board
- Part 1 - Introduction to the boards and board start technique
- Part 2 - First board starts
- Part 3 - First rides including prolonged power delivery
- Part 4 - Independent Kiteboarding - riding with others