Learn Kitesurfing In Jeddah in the RedSea. Bring your friends and get a cheaper rate for yourself. The course can run for up to 3.5 hours with up to 3 students. There is so much to learn when you start to kitesurf but we hope to make you a confident and safe independent rider. We teach in Shoiaba beach or Obhor with our School Jetski. Contact us for more details about this course.
Day 1,2 & 3 Kitesuf Course
- Learning with fully qualified BKSA instructor
- Full Equipment rental, board, harness, leash, helmet, boots, D-power kite, flotation aid and rash vest.
- Post lesson report and feedback
SR 550 Per Person
2 Students 3 Hours
3 Students 3.5 Hours
Level 1 - Introduction to Kite Flying
- Part 1 - Basic kite handling
- Part 2 - LEI rigging launching and basic flying
- Part 3 Basic bodydragging, generating power
- Part 4 - Directional bodydragging, control and self rescue
Level 2 - Introduction to the board
- Part 1 - Introduction to the boards and board start technique
- Part 2 - First board starts
- Part 3 - First rides including prolonged power delivery
- Part 4 - Independent Kiteboarding - riding with others
Coaching sessions - Improving techniques
- Riding upwind
- Basic jumping
- Equipment tuning
- Advanced launch, land & rescue techniques
We will provide you with everything you will need to do your kiteboarding lesson. Just bring some drinks, food, towel and some sun cream and we will make sure you have a super kite day. We also provide radios for communication on the water as well as a Gopro filming service. Being able to see yourself in a video is another great way to learn. Ask us if you would like to add this service. We can even make a pro edit for you to share with your friends and show your progression.